Sunday 6 September 2009

School Year 2009-2010

Welcome back !

We have quite a few new resources in the music room, hopefully the interactive whiteboard will be operational during this week. This year I am going to focus on the integration of more technology in music as last year's experience was very good and enjoyable.
I am looking forward to a very productive year with a lot of performances. I am planning again some visits to the Gulbenkian Foundation, I will attend a conference this Thursday to help me choosing the best activities for the different year levels.
As we possibly will use some of the resources again, I have placed a link to lasts year's posts where you can access them. To help find items, I have also included a "search this blog" feature.

See you on Monday!

No comments: